Welcome to EFLEX
If you have not signed in before, please request a user account.


Documents may be filed to new or previously e-filed or paper-filed CIVIL cases in the Court of Common Pleas and in the Justice of the Peace Court. For more information, please visit Electronic Filing in the Delaware Judiciary.

Effective December 12, 2016—The Justice of the Peace Court has created two new forms to assist the litigant. CF10BP “BILL OF PARTICULARS” form can be completed in response to a “Notice of Demand for Bill of Particulars” and CF01CC “COUNTER/CROSS CLAIM” can now be used when filing a counter claim or cross claim with the court. These forms can be found on our website under forms.

For case specific or technical questions,
please visit eFlex support contact information.

The eFlex system may not be available from 8:30pm -10:00pm
Monday - Friday for maintenance.

Delaware State CourtConnect is available for viewing public information on JP Court, Court of Common Pleas and Superior Court civil cases. CourtConnect is certified to work in Microsoft IE 6 to 8 browsers only.

© 2001-10 Tybera Development Group, Inc. All rights reserved.